How to commence
- Introduction DVD
The Destiny program contains two introductory DVD’s. One is in the “PAL” format and the other in “NTSC”. Retain the version that is suitable for your country and discard the other.
In this one hour introductory DVD you will be guided through the contents of the program and discover the learning process.
- The Manual
This interactive “manual” with a 10 year plan goal chart, will require deep thought and self-examination in respect to your established evaluations and desires.
- Six CD’s
The six lessons in CD format are tailored specifically to motivate and teach you to reach your highest potential. They contain an explanatory narration of the elements that encompass a Sense of Destiny.
- Free reign dramatic response to hereditary response
- Relative circumstantial response
- Emotional relative response
- Automatic experiential response
- Principal controlled response
- Pre-determined stimulate response
- Automatic selective flow
- Flash imageology on absolutes which help you get things done
- The Momentum
- The Dominance
- The Form
- The Function
- A simple lifestyle
- Concentrate on essentials
- Control your time
- Apply strong pressure to specific tasks
- Choose words carefully and accurately to save time
- Time alone and time at work are of equal value
- Understanding the cost benefits ratio
- Remove the mystic
- Clarify your values
- Open your mind to a new thought
- Make the commencement easy
- Beginning the formula
- Developing the formula
- Owning the formula
- Destiny goals
- Functional goals
- Structural goals
- Destiny goals with specific interaction charts in all areas of life
- Describe your pain transaction
- Describe your time frame
- Describe your specifics
- The Goal
- The Vehicle
- The Creed
- The Commitment
- The Qualification
- The Positioning
- The Assessment
- The Destination
- The special distinctives of a leader
- A formula for identifying power holders
- Understanding the priority essentials of leadership
- Four questions to measure your progress on the path to greatness
- A formula for mathematically measuring daily performance
- Ten principles for building better people
- Sixteen principles for having supreme confidence for every occasion
- Eighteen principles for being motivated all the time
- Three simple motivational principles
- Team motivational principles
- Eight team motivational principles
- Fifteen principles for handling a major financial crisis
- A personal formula for economic protection
- The ten principles of entrepreneurship
- The seven principles for developing an idea
- How to build a successful life
This book offers clear step by step instructions on how to plan your life and avoid many of the mishaps and failures that hinder growth.
- Jesus and Wealth
This book reveals the investigation by astronomers, theologians and historians, into the value of the “gold, frankincense and myrrh” that was given to Jesus by the “wise men of the east”. Their conclusion is astounding!
- Entrepreneurs and Leaders Handbook
This book is a collection of a lifetime of codes, principles and success formulas, discovered and used by Peter J Daniels.
Lesson One: The Dream
Handling areas such as lack of focus, fear of the unknown, admit and learn by mistakes, inconsistent work habits, creating good relationships and financial security, also hands on worksheets with four questions examining the substance of your dream.
Using your imagination
Lesson Two: The Vision
Covering four areas:
Six principles of time management to establish a vision:
Interactive question and answers.
Lesson Three: The Commitment
Lesson Four: The Goal
Lesson Five: The Mission
Putting your personal mission statement together:
Sample illustration. Mission Statements both personal and corporate are included.
Lesson Six: The Destiny